Fosse Healthcare provides high quality Home Care and Healthcare services to both the NHS and private sector. Led by healthcare professionals including the Chairman of the largest provider of integrated healthcare in the UK and a Professor of Neuro Rehabilitation and Advanced Nursing Practice, we are totally committed to providing the best possible service at the best possible value.
Since 2011 Fosse Healthcare have worked in partnership with Kettering General Hospital as their preferred supplier of Agency Nursing Staff. We also provide staff to:
- Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust
- Peterborough & Stamford Hospitals Trust
- Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Hinchingbrooke Healthcare NHS Trust
- Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- University Hospitals of Leicester
- Northampton General Hospital
- Johnson Community Hospital
Why Register with Fosse?
You are not just an agency worker you are a member of our ever growing team here at Fosse Healthcare. You will receive excellent support from our fully trained, specialist NHS team 7 days a
week. Work when you want and where you want. Weekly pay and excellent pay rates.
Agency Staff Rewards & Benefits
- FREE RAC cover
- FREE Uniforms
- £100 paid once your first 5 shifts have been completed
- £200 referral bonus for each Nurse
- £100 referral bonus for each HCA
- FREE Moving & Handling and BLS in-house Training
- FREE Online training modules
- FREE Chocolates at Christmas
- Monthly prize draws to win £50 worth of high street vouchers
We are a Crown Commercial Service Supplier, and a 2014 awarded supplier to the National NHS Collaborative Framework for Nursing.
Through it’s regional network of 12 offices it provides care to over 100 care homes and over 500 residential customers. Our focus is to always ensure our staff are kind, friendly and compassionate and can be trusted to always put the patient and customer first.
We are committed in our pursuit of excellence and as a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), our industry body, we are bound by ‘The REC Code of Professional Practice’.